- Septanest 40 mg/ml plus adrenaline 0.01 mg/ml (1/100 000) is particularly appropriate for procedures of longer duration and when there is a risk of significant bleeding into the operative field.
- Fast onset to avoid delay before effective analgesia is achieved.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100% latex-free.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges by the Gold Standard method for Health Authorities around the world.
- Milar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of injury in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Local or loco-regional dental anesthesia in patients of at least 4 years old
- Articaine hydrochloride (INN): 68.000 mg
- Adrenaline tartrate = epinephrine bitartrate (INN): 0.030 mg
- corresponding amount in adrenaline base: 0.017 mg
- excipients q.s: 1.7 ml
- sodium chloride
- sodium disulphite
- sodium edetate
- sodium hydroxide solution
- water for injectable preparations
- 5 blisters of 10 x 1.7 ml glass cartridges