- High-resolution imaging - 25lp/mm theoretical resolution
- C Mos Technology
- Thinnest sensor 4.4mm
- Durable and reliable: 80000+ bending test & IP68 protection rating
- Smart and powerful software
- H1 and H2 Sizes Available
- Curved Edges to Avoid Patient Injury
- Highly Flexible Cable
- It has a Twain option. and the server function.
- Now there is no limit for computers connected to the software license.
- I Sensor RVG serves as a highly effective aid throughout the diagnosis, treatment, and treatment planning process. Easy-to-use software, with workflow efficiency improvements.
Pixel Size 1000*1500
Detector Technology APS CMOS
True Resolution 20lp/mm
Mechanical Size I sensor-H1: 25.0*36.8*4.4 I sensor-H2:30.4*41.9*4.4
Active Area I sensor-H1: 20*30 I sensor-H2: 26*36
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty for Woodpecker RVG i Sensor 2 Years as applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.