- Low polymerisation temperature
- Excellent polishability
- Easy and fast processing time
- Superior esthetics - 3 Fluorescent Vita shades
- User friendly
- Low shrinkage - better marginal adaptation
- Cooler curing - Low temperature does not damage or irritate the pulp
Cool Temp NATURAL is a temporary crowns and bridge material based on bis-acryl composite. An optimized elastic phase allows the material to be easily removed after a short time in the mouth. The result is an accurate and aesthetic provisional. Available in three shades: A1, A2, A3.5.
Cool Temp NATURAL is a two-component material and is designed for short-term temporary applications (designed to be used for max. 30 days).
INDICATION : For temporary crown- and bridge restorations. The material can be used for all techniques: Chairside fabrication with a preimpression or fabrication in the laboratory.
- Bariumglass silanized
- Amorphous silica hydrophobed
Shelf life and storage :
- Cool Temp NATURAL must be stored at temperatures from 15-23°CI59-73 F.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or other heat sources.
- 1 x Cooltemp Natural Cartridge (Automix 50 ml / 85g)
- 10 x Mixing Tips
- 1 x Instuction Manual