1) ULTRA-SLIM FOR EASY POSITIONING:
Slim, CMOS ensures that patients are as comfortable as possible.
- Placing and positioning a sensor in the patient’s mouth is still challenging.
- Over the years digital sensor technology has been improved to achieve patient comfort.
- VATECH R&D Center found out the thickness that minimizes pain from the test, and leads the technology to maintain the thickness while using CMOS chip.
2) PATIENT ORIENTED DESIGN:
Rounded corner design allows maximum comfortable placement against soft tissue.
- Patients feel pain because delicate oral mucosa gets pressure from a hard sensor corner.
- A rounded corner can reduce that pain. But it has a possibility of reducing the active image area.
- This is the technology that sustains the perfect balance between them.
- Ergonomically designed sensors in 3 different sizes meet the needs of various cases.
- The rounded & cut edges provide the best possible comfort for the patients.
- The Vatech’s unique size 1.5 sensor fits almost all patients.
- 5 year Warranty against the manufacturing defect for the sensor. Physical Damage on Sensor is not covered under warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.