It is a fibre-reinforced composite designed to be used as dentine replacement, in conjunction with conventional a composite such as G-ænial Posterior used as enamel replacement.
The short fibres of GC everX Posterior will make it a perfect sub-structure to reinforce any composite restoration in large size cavities.
Fibres will also prevent and stop crack propagation through the filling, which is considered to be the main cause of composite failures.
It opens new possibilities for restorations of extensive cavities at chairside and is the answer to the growing demand for an economic restorative alternative for big size cavities.
- Short fibres prevent and stop the progression of fracture in the restoration
- Fracture toughness equivalent to dentine and almost double to any composite will bring unsurpassed strength to the restoration
- Minimal horizontal shrinkage as fibres contribute to shrinkage reduction in the direction of their orientation
- 4 to 5 mm increments can be cured simultaneously
- Reliable bond to overlaying composite as well as to the tooth substance
Expiry: June 2021
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.