Dental Avenue Avueprep is a root canal irrigant used for teeth bonding and also softens infected dentine. This avueprep acts as antibacterial effect in the canal and removes smear layer. This irrigant is used for debridement in the root canal and its UreaPeroxide interacts with Avuechlor produces oxygen bubbles which flush out the debris. Dental avenue avueprep lubricates instrument movement, eliminates instrument binding and breakages.
- Softens infected dentine
- Antibacterial effect in the canal
- Removes smear layer
- Debridement in the root canal
Dental Avenue India Pvt Ltd 28 B Udyog Vihar PhaseV NCR Gurgaon Haryana 122016 India
- Removes smear layer and softens the dentin and eases the removal of calcified obstruction
- UreaPeroxide interacts with Avuechlor produces oxygen bubbles which flushes out the debris
- Lubricates instrument movement, eliminates instrument binding and breakages
Expiry: January 2022
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.