- PPAB is a collagen fibril based formulation containing tetracyclilne hydrochloride (2 mg of Tetracycline) in 25 mg of collagen fibrils
- It has a dual mode of action, via the active agent, Tetracycline, and the vehicle, high purity, bio compatible Type-I collagen,which are used
- This very unique feature of PPAB enables the active agent as well as the vehicle to be able to work positively towards the repair of the periodontal lesion.
- Each vial contains 25 mg (Total 100 mg in 4 vials)
PPAB has been tried out by periodontists and they have all reported excellent clinical success with fast clinical resolution. Inflammation is controlled excellently and clinical parameters like bleeding, exudation etc. reduce tremendously in two applications.
- PPAB is available in a conveinient box packaging which contains two or four vials of 25mg each end point sterilized material. Each vial has sufficient PPAB to place in four to six lesions.
- The product is sterilized by ethylene oxide gas
- Store at ambient temperature ( 4 to 40 degree C or 39 to 104 degree F)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.