- Hemostatic agent
- Control bleeding and stabilizes blood clots
- Protects wound bed
- Helps in regeneration of lost tissue
- Resorbable in 3-4 weeks
- Faster healing process
- Available in form of dry fibrillar collagen
- The product is sterilized by ethylene oxide gas.
- Store at ambient temperature ( 4 to 40 degree C or 39 to 104 degree F)
- Hemocoll is not to be used on infected or contaminated wounds.
- Not intended for use in treating systemic coagulation disorders.
- Do not store above 32 degree C (90 degree F).
- Discard all open and un used dressing.
- Do not attempt to resterilize.
- Safety in pregnancy not established.
- Advanced Biotech Hemocoll Size - 2.5ml
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.